Our attorneys represent athletes and their families in connection with understanding and making informed decisions concerning permanent disability and loss-of-value insurance policies. Among other things, we discuss with our clients:
• the difference be permanent disability and loss-of-value coverage;
• threshold amounts and exclusions;
• coverage terms and language for such policies;
• reasonable coverage limits;
• pricing for such policies;
• premium payment options (e.g. loans) and the benefits and detriments of such options;
Our attorneys utilize their knowledge of the available insurance products to best protect players during their collegiate and professional careers.