Wait, what’s a Grom? Zach Marks, the creator of Grom Social and his family are surfers. A “grommet” or “grom” is surfer slang for a young surfer. As you and your Grom navigate through the site, you’ll find that Grom Social is more than just social networking. Grom is a social community with an extensive variety of original content and engaging features. This includes exclusive Grom Spot videos, fun Grom games, interesting photos and thought provoking posts ranging from health & fitness, creative DIY projects and learning activities. Groms have the opportunity to create a profile, make friends, build a virtual world with their very own Grom Pet and much more.
Grom Social’s devotion to social responsibility, good digital citizenship and positive social interaction is unique to the world of kid’s social media. Keeping Groms safe online is our number one priority! Inappropriate content or behavior (photos, language, bullying, etc.) is identified by digital filters and our cast of Grom Helpers. Grom Helpers are real people that monitor the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Exclusive to Grom Social is the Parent Portal, a tool available to parents and guardians which allows them to monitor and control all of their child’s activity on Grom Social. Parents can set privacy settings, examine chat histories and review and control who their child is friends with.
At Grom Social, kids connect, create and explore in a safe social network created By Kids For Kids!
*At time of closing.
$10 Million plus*
- Gusrae Kaplan Files First Public Offering For ICOs With SEC
- GKN Defensive Strategy Brings SEC "Public Interest" Charges to Grinding Halt
- GKN successfully defends securities fraud claims against registered broker-dealer, Charles Vista LLC and its owner before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court approves $55 Million settlement with PwC in in Anwar v. Fairfield Greenwich Limited, et. al., 09-cv-118 (VM); total recovery of in excess of $250 Million in Madoff related class action
- Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC is pleased to welcome Member Andrew Wels