As a Wall Street law firm that has acted as counsel on hundreds of deals, we assist and educate players and families in connection with understanding prospective deals before investments are made. We also assist players and families in corporate formation.
Our attorneys collectively have worked on hundreds of corporate finance transactions (e.g., deals). We utilize our vast experience in the financial services industry to educate players and families in connection with evaluating deals that are presented to athletes for investment. Among other things, we discuss and review with our clients:
• The background of the person or entity presenting the transaction;
• The track record of the person or entity presenting the transaction;
• The fee structure for the person or company presenting the transaction;
• The company and its financial condition;
• The offering documents;
• The background of the management team;
• The risks and rewards of the subjection investment opportunity.
Our attorneys utilize their vast knowledge and experience in the financial services industry to create a negotiation process that will insure athletes are aware of what they are to be investing in before such investments are made.