Sino Global Shipping America is a shipping agency, logistics and ship management services company. Their current service offerings consist of shipping agency services, shipping and chartering services, inland transportation management services and ship management services. Substantially all of their business is generated from our clients located in the People’s Republic of China (the “PRC”), and their operations are primarily conducted in the PRC and Hong Kong. The shipping agency business is operated by subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Australia. As a general shipping agent, they serve ships coming to and departing from a number of countries, including China, Australia, South Africa, Brazil and Canada. The ship management and shipping and chartering services are operated by their Hong Kong subsidiary; the inland transportation management services are operated by a PRC subsidiary.
*At time of closing.
- Gusrae Kaplan Files First Public Offering For ICOs With SEC
- GKN Defensive Strategy Brings SEC "Public Interest" Charges to Grinding Halt
- GKN successfully defends securities fraud claims against registered broker-dealer, Charles Vista LLC and its owner before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court approves $55 Million settlement with PwC in in Anwar v. Fairfield Greenwich Limited, et. al., 09-cv-118 (VM); total recovery of in excess of $250 Million in Madoff related class action
- Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC is pleased to welcome Member Andrew Wels