Vasomedical, Inc. is a global leader in non-invasive healthcare solutions and products with corporate offices and manufacturing in Westbury, New York. We also have manufacturing facilities in China and sales operations in North Carolina. Our proprietary core product line of Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP®) Therapy systems is the leading product in the non-invasive treatment of cardiovascular disease. Vasomedical is the parent company of our operating subsidiaries – Vasomedical Solutions, Vasomedical Global and VasoHealthcare. The Company is listed on the OTCBB under the symbol VASO. The Company is pursuing a strategy of accretive acquisitions in the medical device and health care markets and promoting growth in our core businesses.
*At time of closing.
$5 Million plus*
- Gusrae Kaplan Files First Public Offering For ICOs With SEC
- GKN Defensive Strategy Brings SEC "Public Interest" Charges to Grinding Halt
- GKN successfully defends securities fraud claims against registered broker-dealer, Charles Vista LLC and its owner before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court approves $55 Million settlement with PwC in in Anwar v. Fairfield Greenwich Limited, et. al., 09-cv-118 (VM); total recovery of in excess of $250 Million in Madoff related class action
- Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum named one of the Nation's "Most Feared" Litigation Firms
- No categories