“A clinical-stage company developing specialty healthcare products.”
OptMed, Inc. is developing specialty healthcare products with an initial focus on an innovative line of surgical, biocompatible adhesives. The company’s lead product is BondEase® Topical Skin Adhesive that combines a proprietary polymer (methylidene malonate) and an advanced delivery technology.
In addition, OptMed has initiated the development of products based on a genitourinary technology platform for the targeted, local delivery of diazepam (the generic form of the widely used drug, Valium®) for the treatment of disorders such as overactive bladder (OAB) and urolithiasis (kidney stones).
The company employs a flexible, capital-efficient, virtual business model to develop products generated by its platforms. The company’s business strategy is to build value through product development and to commercialize its products through alliances or sale.
*At time of closing.
- Gusrae Kaplan Files First Public Offering For ICOs With SEC
- GKN Defensive Strategy Brings SEC "Public Interest" Charges to Grinding Halt
- GKN successfully defends securities fraud claims against registered broker-dealer, Charles Vista LLC and its owner before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court approves $55 Million settlement with PwC in in Anwar v. Fairfield Greenwich Limited, et. al., 09-cv-118 (VM); total recovery of in excess of $250 Million in Madoff related class action
- Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum named one of the Nation's "Most Feared" Litigation Firms
- No categories