Litigation has been a central focus of our practice since our firm’s founding over 40 years ago. Our team comprises skilled trial lawyers who tackle–and win–complex cases on behalf of major financial services firms, investors, entrepreneurs, hedge funds, real estate developers, public and privately-held companies and their senior executives and officers. Our lawyers include attorneys that have held senior in-house positions at prominent commercial entities, and others that have honed their skills inside federal government and regulatory bodies. This experience informs our legal strategies and provides our clients with world-class expertise.
- FINRA Fines Merrill Lynch $1,000,000 Based on GKN’s Success in NY Court Regarding Arbitration
- GKN Chosen One of the New York Area’s Top Ranked Law Firms
- GKN Obtains Dismissal of StockCross Financial Services in $2,808,660 Arbitration
- GKN Prevails on Behalf of Raymond James in Arbitration Alleging $2,000,000 in Damages with Panel Assessing Entirety of the $20,850 in Hearing Fees Against Claimant.
- GKN Wins $8.1 Million for Clients from Merrill Lynch after 12 Day Hearing
- GKN Wins Historic Appeal: FINRA Lacks Authority to Enforce Collection of Disciplinary Awards